Texas Society for Music Theory
The Texas Society for Music Theory will hold its 44th annual meeting March 4-5 at the University of North Texas.
The conference will be held in a hybrid in-person/online format. Presenters are asked to travel to Denton. Those not presenting may participate in person or virtually. All paper sessions, including the keynote and pedagogy sessions, will be livestreamed. Both in-person and virtual attendees may participate in the Q&A sessions.
TSMT Executive Board
- David Forrest (Texas Tech University), President
- Cynthia Gonzales (Texas State University), Immediate Past President
- Kevin Clifton (Sam Houston State University), Secretary
- Andrew Davis (University of Houston), Treasurer
- Susan de Ghizé (Texas A&M University Corpus Christi)
- Amy Fleming (Baylor University)
- Samantha Inman (Stephen F. Austin State University)
- Ann Stutes(Wayland Baptist University)
TSMT Pedagogy Committee Charter
TSMT Online Program Archives
This page is maintained by Philip